- USA TODAY Today in the Sky with Ben Mutzabaugh - News and analysis about airlines, airports, and air travel
- C’est Beth! - travel blog from FFOCUS Policy Committee member, Elizabeth Smith.
- View from the Wing - Putting a little thought into a lot of travel by Gary Leff
- US Aviation - US Aviation is a forum geared toward airline employees. Membership is open to the public.
- FlyerTalk - The forum from which we came. Site dedicated to Frequent Flyer Programs. This is where the US-Cockroach was born!
US Government Aviation Resources
Frequent Flyer Resources
- AirTran Airways - Atlanta-based US carrier with a hub in Atlanta and point-to-point operations nationwide.
- Alaska Airlines - Seattle-based US carrier with hubs in SEA and ANC. Focus cities in LAX, PDX, and SFO
- American Airlines - Fort Worth, Texas-based US carrier with hubs at LAX, DFW, ORD, JFK, LGA, SJU, and STL
- Continental Airlines - Houston-based US carrier with hubs at EWR, IAH, CLE, and GUM. New member of Star Alliance.
- Delta Air Lines - Atlanta-based US carrier with hubs at ATL, CVG, JFK, LAX, SLC. Focus cities at MCO, BOS, and LGA. By merger with Northwest Airlines, they also have hubs at AMS, NRT, MEM, DTW, and MSP.
- Frontier Airlines - Denver based US carrier. Hub in DEN. Partners with Midwest.
- JetBlue Airways - New York City-based US Carrier with focus cities at JFK, BOS, FLL, OAK, IAD, and LGB
- Midwest Airlines - Milwaukee-based US carrier with hubs at MKE and MCI. Partners with Frontier.
- Southwest Airlines - Dallas-based US carrier with point-to-point operations nationwide
- United Air Lines - Chicago-based US carrier with hubs at SFO, LAX, DEN, IAD, and ORD. Member of Star Alliance.
- US Airways - Tempe, Arizona-based US carrier with hubs at PHX, CLT, and PHL. Focus cities at LGA, DCA, LAS and BOS. Member of Star Alliance.